xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Kryssie Fortune: Who would you like to be shipwrecked with? Check out my choices here.@JenniferDenys

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Who would you like to be shipwrecked with? Check out my choices here.@JenniferDenys




The amazing Jennifer Davis interviewed me for her blogspot

Check out the full interview here
http://jennifer-denys.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/author-interview-kryssie-fortune.html

Thanks for having me, Jen. I’ve always had an overactive imagination. I was the kid who sat her dolls around a tea set for a picnic and told long involved stories. They probably made no sense, but at least I got to eat the sweeties from their tiny cups and saucers. A few years later, I had an imaginary dragon for a best friend. I loved the library, especially the books about Roman and Greek Gods. With hindsight, it’s no surprise that my first published books were paranormal romances. While I still love the paranormal genre, Loose Id’s request for three linked holiday stories took me into the world of contemporary former military heroes and the women who steal their hearts...

My shipwreck companions appear a little later in the interview. I bet they're not who you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment