xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Kryssie Fortune: Cassie's Life #spanking #romance #contemporary #pkcorey

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Cassie's Life #spanking #romance #contemporary #pkcorey




My mind was clear, my heart was light and my bottom hurt like hell.
Cassie’s Life (Book 10)
Ask Cassie about her life on the river and she’ll tell you it’s lovely and peaceful. But while Cassie loves the life she lives, peaceful is not always an accurate description. Whether she’s confronting an armed man who’s in a drunken rage, planning a friend’s wedding or dealing with a ghost in a backwoods lodge, Cassie is going to deal with it the best way she knows how. And peaceful doesn’t always work.


When a mysterious phone call comes for Cassandra Wentworth – Cassie’s past is suddenly back to haunt her in a devastating way. Tom has always said nothing from before the time they met counts, but he didn’t know about this.  Sue, Annie, Allie and Jenny are all willing to help, but will it be enough?





I felt anything but submissive as I stood nude before him.

Purchase links:



What had I done all those years ago that could land ‘my sweet ass in jail’ more than forty years later?



Excerpt


Annie walked in minutes later. “What in the world?” she asked Lily as she stared at us
Lily had gotten me up onto the sofa. Annie said I seemed determined to find the glass
Lily had taken from me and Lily had returned it to me containing water.
Annie picked up the nearly empty martini pitcher from the coffee table. “I’m
guessing this wasn’t their first pitcher,” she’d told a horrified Lily. “I’ve known them a long time.
This is their go to drink for when they’re upset or angry. But what in the world happened
between the time I talked to them and now? They were both fine around five o’clock
and didn’t seem mad about anything.”
Between the two of them they got Sue cleaned up and both of us into nightgowns. “I
don’t want to put them to bed,” Lily told Annie. “I want to keep my eye on them.
You watch them while I make some coffee.” She came back shortly with two travel
mugs. “They’s as libel to spill it as not,” she’d explained.
Annie said I was starting to rouse up a little as Lily tried to get me to have a little
coffee. I’d taken a few sips when my eyes seemed to focus on who was giving it to me
and my anger flared.
“I don’t have to do what you say!” I shouted at her. “I don’t love you anymore. If you
don’t love us anymore then we’re not going to love you right back.



Meet PK Corey


The love of writing came to me late in life and I spent time trying to fit writing into a busy schedule. Recently I retired, the kids are out and on their own and my wonderful husband encourages me to spend more time exploring the world of writing.

I always hear you should write what you want to read, so I have. I write loving domestic discipline with the stress on ‘loving’. I want a strong man who cherishes the woman he loves and is willing to go to any length to keep her safe and protected.

My Cassie’s Space series shows a mature couple who are deeply in love. Despite loving Cassie’s free spirited ways Tom is determination to keep her safe, even if it takes a trip over his knee. My new series, Cal’s Law, is about a younger couple. Though they come from very different backgrounds, love and discipline draw them together.



If I hadn’t taken a stand against the corner I would have lived there.


My blog is:


PK Corey’s Reading Room


email:


Amazon Author page:


Twitter:


Instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment